Birthday Parties can be scheduled at The Great Hill Country Pumpkin Patch on any Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. We offer the following program for those wishing to bring their children for a new and fun way to celebrate their birthday!
MAKING THE RESERVATION
- One large shade tent reserved for your group that holds approximately 50 people. This tent has picnic tables for your use. You are welcome to bring additional lawn chairs. The tent is reserved for three hours from either 10 am until 1 pm or from 1 pm until 4 pm. Cost for each 4 hour rental is $75.00. This payment must be made in advance to hold the reservation and can be made by check, credit or debit card.
- When you schedule your event, we will e-mail you invitations to e-mail to your family and friends. You may choose to either pay only for each child that attends (cost is $6 per child and includes a ticket for one pie pumpkin per child that they can paint and one a ticket for one ride on the barrel train). Or you may choose the invitation that includes payment for each child and each adult (cost is $6 per person and will include the pie pumpkin and barrel ride for each child only).
- Once you have made your decision as to which invitation you will use, you will need to provide us with a list of names to have at the front gate when they arrive. Their invitation will be their ticket to get in and if they forget their invitation, we will be able to let them in at the gate. You do not have to use our invitations but you must provide us with a list of your guests so we can check them in and give them the tickets they need for the children’s pumpkins and train ride..
- To make your reservations, please complete the Birthday/Special Event Reservation Form and fax to 830-796-8810.
- Once you have made your reservations, you will want to decide if you want to provide your own food and birthday cake or if you want us to provide it. You are welcome to bring in your own picnic lunch, drinks and cake. If you make that choice, Please call us when you arrive and we will meet you at your vehicle with a golf cart to help you bring in your items to the party tent.
- If you want, Love Creek will provide your birthday meal. We can provide hot dogs (which include all kinds from regular to chili, cheese and all of the hot dog trimmings) and chips, a cold drink (soda/ice tea/water) and a cookie. Please contact us for other meal options.
- For a specially decorated cake, we recommend you contact The Cake Ranch. They can deliver the cake directly to the party for your convenience.
EVENTS DURING YOUR PARTY
- Once you have begun your party, you are welcome to take part in all events at the Great Hill Country Pumpkin Patch. Your group can move around as they want and have fun!
- All events scheduled at the Pumpkin Patch are free once you enter with the exception of the following:
- Pony Rides and Pony games
- Face Painting
- Sand Art
- Ink Spot Sand Art
- Additional Barrel Train Rides