Birthday Parties can be scheduled at The Great Hill Country Pumpkin Patch on any Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. We offer the following program for those wishing to bring their children for a new and fun way to celebrate their birthday!
MAKING THE RESERVATION
- One large shade tent reserved for your group that holds approximately 50 people. This tent has picnic tables for your use. You are welcome to bring additional lawn chairs. The tent is reserved for four hours from either 10 am until 1 pm or from 1 pm until 4 pm. Cost for each 4 hour rental is $75.00. This payment must be made in advance to hold the reservation and can be made by check or by credit or debit card.
- When you schedule your event, we will e-mail you invitations to e-mail to your family and friends. You may choose to either pay only for each child that attends (cost is $5 per child and includes one pie pumpkin per child that they can paint). Or you may choose the invitation that includes payment for each child and each adult (cost is $5 per person and will include the pie pumpkin for each child only).
- Once you have made your decision as to which invitation you will use, you will need to provide us with a list of names to have at the front gate when they arrive. Their invitation will be their ticket to get in and if they forget their invitation, we will be able to let them in at the gate.
- To make your reservations, please complete the Birthday/Special Event Reservation Form and e-mail it to email@example.com.
- Once you have made your reservations, you will want to decide if you want to provide your own food and birthday cake or if you want us to provide it. You are welcome to bring in your own picnic lunch, drinks and cake. If you make that choice, Please call us when you arrive and we will meet you at your vehicle with a golf cart to help you bring in your items to the party tent.
- If you want, Love Creek will provide your birthday meal. We can provide hot dogs (which include all kinds from regular to chili, cheese and all of the hot dog trimmings) and chips, a cold drink (soda/ice tea/water) and a cup cake with sprinkles (chocolate or white) and an apple for $6.50 per person. We can also provide a bar-b-que plate that includes a chopped bar-b-que sandwich, potato salad, beans, pickles, onions and bread, a cup cake and drink for $6.50.
EVENTS DURING YOUR PARTY
- Once you have begun your party, you are welcome to take part in all events at the Great Hill Country Pumpkin Patch. Your group can move around as they want and have fun!
- All events scheduled at the Pumpkin Patch are free once you enter with the exception of the following:
- Pony Rides and Pony games
- Face Painting
- Sand Art
- Ink Spot Hand Art
- Build a Puppet